[AT] : Message has implicit destination??!!

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat Mar 3 07:29:27 PST 2007

Landen, I'll take a guess and say that the list-processing software that Spencer uses has some anti-spam feature built into it that automatically flagged your post, and set it aside until a real human (i.e., Spencer) can look at it.

I haven't gotten any messages back like that, but sometimes my posts take a very long time to show up, or in some cases never show up.  Other times they go right through.  I suspect that also is the result of anti-spam guards somewhere along the line.

(pressing "send" at 10:29 a.m. Eastern time, March 3rd)

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net