[AT] "Squatters" in the Corncrib (OT)

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 13:29:49 PDT 2007

Sometimes the cure is worse than the disease :-)

I've never seen a "crib" that you could really mouseproof.  The metal grain
bins are a lot better for that.  We just shared the corn with squirrels,
rats and coons.  I walked into the crib once in "condition white" (not
paying attention to one's surroundings) and got between 2 big boor coons and
the door.  That was a real wake-up.

The farm was just uphill from a large flood plain, when the water got high
it was an INVASION of critters.