[AT] My 2007 Wheat Harvest

Brett Phillips bphillip at shentel.net
Mon Jun 18 19:26:39 PDT 2007

Al:

I am hoping to be able to do the same thing in a year or two with my
Allis-Chalmers All Crop 40.  I think that the A-C 40 is a little bit smaller
than your IH 52R's, but they would be a great team in a field like that.
The 40 is small enough to fit on an 8 ft wide trailer, so I could
theoretically haul it for "events" such as this.  First though, I need to do
a bunch of work on it.  I'd love to find another one that needed less work,
but they are tough to find in any shape, as I'm sure you know.  As you
mentioned in the RedPower post, older combines are pretty fragile.

Brett Phillips
Strasburg, VA