[AJD] Can you ID this load on my 1952 B

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 19:37:55 PDT 2007

  I bought a 1952 B the other day.  Today I got the
loader to work,  and changed the oil.  I still need to
free up the left brake,  and the transmission is funny
(6th gear is actuall 5th,  5th is 3rd..  won't shift
across to the other side..)

   I am wondering if anyone knows who made this
loader?  I can not find any names on it.  Here is a
link to the album of the B,  I added 7 pictures of the
loader today.

   Thanks for the help!

              Chris

LINK http://public.fotki.com/jdnut/john-deere-equipment/bs/194-b-with-loader-1/