[AT] "Squatters" in the Corncrib (OT)

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 09:46:36 PDT 2007

In a message dated 6/27/2007 12:02:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

[AT] "Squatters" in the Corncrib (OT)

at  one  set of buildings we own   we had a massive   rodent invasion-- so
much so they ate  50# of seed corn   in its sack  in  1 wk...    they
destroyed the brand new never used planters  electrical system (unwarrenteed  damage).
   Since it was  not near our  home  and  the  "ladies"  that live there dont
have  a cat  and  dont  want one---    we   took to   putting out   mouse
bait...    at $40/bucket    we used  8 buckets   before we  noticed a  reduction
in  activity-- its down now to where   1 bucket  now and then  is needed---
there never was a  problem before  when  the   previous  resident of the house
had  cats ....   oh and  a  snake too.    but these girls  killed  the snake
cause they  didnt like  them-- Me  I dont either  but have learned to  like
the black snakes .