[AJD] TWO-CYL. XVII

KWReese at aol.com KWReese at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 19:07:06 PDT 2007

Richard:

I displayed my 1950 B at Expo XVII last week.  Initially, I was not  very
excited about the location but once there I changed my mind.  I was  surprised
and pleased with the Cattle Congress.  The indoor displays of  tractors worked
out well, especially with the heavy rain on Thursday and  Friday.  The vendor
area was accessible.  If it were not for the rain,  it would have been perfect.
  There was more food service than in  previous Expo shows and it was close
to the display areas.  Honestly,  I didn't hear one complaint.  Much nicer than
 I anticipated.

Ken Reese