[AJD] A fool and his money, more junk comes home...don't laugh greg..

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Mon Jun 25 22:00:08 PDT 2007

Chris,

Interesting tractors.  The loader looks homemade to me. I don't recall any
manufacturer using channel iron on their loaders. The aftermarket Power
Steering is made my Char Lynn (SP??.  I've had one on an A and it didn't
seem to work as well as the Behlen version. My Char Lynn had a pump, similar
to a power steering pump on a car, mounted between the Tappet Cover and the
brace that holds up the fan shaft with a round reservoir for the pump oil.
Fan shaft drove the pump. I also had trouble with the belt slipping in hard
turns. Couldn't get it tight enough. But yours may work better.

I would bet quite a few marbles that you now have another High Clearance
tractor. 42" rears, convertible pedestal, a round rear axle housing and
offset rear wheel cast centers. Get the casting number off of the rear axle
housing and check the parts book. I would guess that it has the long rear
axles and long rear axle housing.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

"He who makes decisions in haste repents at his leisure."

www.deerelegacy.com