[AT] Fun with mowing

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 05:28:03 PDT 2007

I am a big fan of the overunning clutch.... We had an 8n with a bush hog squealer before we knew about the overunning clutch... I started cutting paths in between tight trees one day and got a little close to one... Back wheel got caught on the tree... The front end started coming up... I held on to the wheel and stomped on the brakes and the clutch... Front end kept coming up then finally stopped... Front wheels were about a yard off of the ground... As soon as I learned about the over running clutch we bought one...

Regards,

Will Powell

From: "charlie hill" <chill8 at suddenlink.net>