[AT] Engine flushing etc.

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 24 13:59:36 PDT 2007

Hi Farmer, If it weren't for how much the gas would cost I would come
out and go to that Chinese buffet with you, sounds good..K1 seems to
lube allright as I use a lot of it pure in the oil furnace here by
itself. We ran the old F-20 on K1 and every morning we opened the second
petcock on the oilpan, which was the oil full gauge and drained till it
quit coming out and poured it back into the fuel tank, That was the
unburned K1 that went down past the rings the day before that separated
from the oil overnight. There used to be a lot of those kerosene heaters
in use around here,but no more, I have a 30,000 btu one here that would
cost 10 or 12 bucks a day now to use.. I keep mine both full because of
the old rural electric company here in PA, if a deer rubs his horns on a
pole the power goes off.. Ed