[AT] History Exam, now kid memories

Howard Weeks weeksh at wildblue.net
Sat Jun 23 15:19:12 PDT 2007

Saw a U-Haul truck on the side of I-4 in Florida a few years back
with the rear axle all busted out of it (down on the ground).  Looked
like it had about a 16 foot box bed on it.  The rear was open and it
had sheetrock stacked all the way to the ceiling of the box and even
with tail gate.  If that thing was full all the way to the front of
the box, I can't imagine what it must have weighed.  State Police
were examining it and looking for the drivers who had left the scene.

Howard in Georgia