[AT] High oil pressure a bad thing?

Howard Weeks weeksh at wildblue.net
Sat Jun 23 15:08:22 PDT 2007

The "Operator's Manual" on my JD 70S recommends straight kerosene
in the engine "idling" for a few minutes to flush it out. Same for
the transmission except to run the machine around for a few minutes.
I have flushed that engine and many others, including car engines,
that way. Never had a problem with any of them.  It is amazing how
much crap that will flush out of an old tractor.

Howard in Georgia