[AT] Show Pictures

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Sat Jun 23 08:47:19 PDT 2007

Dean,

I could only find a later model Buffalo that shows the scarifier.  That
particular roller doesn't seem to have the all important leveling blade.

http://www.nymtmuseum.org/images1/SteamRoller.jpg

Interesting that they refer to it as a "steam roller".  Buffalo made its
earliest rollers as steam powered and then made both steam and IC models
that looked very similar.  The one in Dave's picture is IC.  "Steam roller"
is a name that is still in use to describe most all rollers, regardless of
their engine.

George