[AT] History Exam, now kid memories

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Jun 23 04:51:00 PDT 2007

One day this week I saw a local contractors 1 ton terribly overloaded.  It
has a 12 foot bed with 4 foot sides.  The thing was rounded up with bricks,
concrete, and dirt from a job site.  The springs on the front and rear axle
were bottomed out to the point that the front wheels were cambered out at
the road.  There were several bricks and hunks of concrete laying  right on
the rear edge of the bed with no tailgate or tarp securing anything.  They
had loaded the truck until it wouldn't hold anything else and not even
bothered to clean off the stuff that was tettering on the edge.  The load he
had on it would have been enough to weigh down my 2 ton.

He was on a highrise 4 lane bridge, driving in the left lane at about 10 mph
below the speed limit and forcing cars to pass him to the right.  It was all
I could do to keep from dialing *HP on him.  I hope he made it to where he
was going without loosing any of that stuff on someones hood.

Charlie