[AT] History Exam, now kid memories

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 22 19:20:29 PDT 2007

That is just plain scary! Guy around here with a couple Chevy 1-tons with
dump beds that grosses about 17-18K--too much for my liking.
I can understand why the guy you know has lots of flats as we used to have a
terrible time with the tires on the F600's but they finally went to bigger
tires and no more blowouts.

John