[AT] UpDate Old 955K traxcavator

Clint D driggars at wildblue.net
Fri Jun 22 18:56:42 PDT 2007

I decide to take the head to the head machine shop and have it
manufluxed, had a crack running down the center thru all the Chambers,
at the one leaking it was visable by eye.
So, for 1100.00 they are gonna fix it and completely rebuild the head
including new injectors and chambers.

I thought that would be better than trying to chase down a used head and
something wrong with it

Clint