[AJD] Champion Plugs - was Re: JD 70 running rough

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Fri Jun 22 17:47:20 PDT 2007

A friend of mine has an Oliver 77 tractor that he uses for pulling, so
it doesn't get worked hard or often.  The only plugs that he can use on
it without having them foul are Champions, and he is anti Champion.
Yes, he has tried Bosch, NGK, AC, Autolite, and some others, with the
same thing.  I guess certain motors are fussy.

Ed