[AT] Fun with mowing

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Fri Jun 22 10:13:44 PDT 2007

Give it a good inspection before using it too much.

The NAA I bought last fall came with a Ford 951B 5 footer.

Noticed the stump jumper was wobbly on the shaft, looked closer + saw it had
a 10 penny nail instead of a cotter pin, and the nut was loose.

Haven't gone any farther on it yet, worried the shaft or hub may be
boogered by now.

I bought the tractor cheap, the mower was essentially free, so I'm not worried
about putting a little $$$ into it.

Dave Merchant