[AT] Fun with mowing

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jun 22 09:03:28 PDT 2007

Inexpensive disposable dust masks or even disposable surgical masks can
help a lot with the problem of wind blown chaff getting into your nose.
But they won't help with the stuff getting into your eyes.

The trick with using the Case 430 for cutting is to start with the
cutter up, engage the PTO, then move forward, dropping the cutter as you
  move.

Mike