[AT] Old 955K traxcavator

Clint D driggars at wildblue.net
Fri Jun 22 08:46:46 PDT 2007

John
it is a 955K 61H series with the D330 engine. and yes, it does have the
pre combustion chamber, it looks like it has the copper and a O'Ring seals

I sent my man over to Cat to see if they will pull the chamber out and
install the seals for me, as well as I have to get parts  (gasket set )
for the head

Clint