[AJD] Champion Plugs - was Re: JD 70 running rough

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Fri Jun 22 08:17:35 PDT 2007

I think you are right, Troy.  My old Champion plugs will work, new will
not.  I switched to Autolite in my tractors and old Willys.  The
airplane I had to go to iridium Champions to make it run.  Massive
electrode Champions seem to cause lots of grief.  Darned unhappy having
to fork out about $1100 for a set of plugs, too.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA