[AJD] Champion Plugs - was Re: JD 70 running rough

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 22 06:32:06 PDT 2007

Dana,
Perhaps it is because the Champion plugs I am using are several years old.
I bought a bunch of D-21s in bulk many years ago, and I am still using from
that stock.  Maybe the new ones aren't being made with the same quality they
used to have . . . that would be true with many things, John Deere Tractors
included.

You know the old saying . . . something like . . . things just aren't as
good as they used to be.  That is true with most brand-new products (and
service) today.

Anyways, I'll keep that in mind if I need to replace any of the other spark
plugs from machinery around the farm,  Take Care,  Troy