[AT] High oil pressure a bad thing?

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 07:35:56 PDT 2007

Dean,
    I found this website on oil pressures. Hope it
helps. I have always been told if on a diesel engine
the oil pressure was too high it would result in leaky
seals and gaskets.. As well as it is reducing the life
of you oil pump as its working harder than it needs
too.

http://lubricants.s5.com/oil_pressure.htm

Danny TAbor