[AT] Old 955K traxcavator

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Fri Jun 22 04:27:34 PDT 2007

Clint
It sounds like you have a 955H 60A
yes, the precombustion chambers screw into the head, and have a rubber O
ring that seals them into the head casting.
The special tool looks like a splined bolt (splines instead of threads)
which fit into the chamber for removal and reinstallation.

>From your note, you implied by the water pump repair, that there may have
been a cooling problem.  Hopefully you detected this quickly and the head
was not cracked from overheating.

John Parks
Boise, ID