[AT] History Exam, now kid memories

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 21 18:43:14 PDT 2007

Are we talking the same type of trucks here? The ones I'm talking about come
from the factory as a cab and chassis then the buyer adds the body.
I don't think any of them qualify as cars.

Not exactly sure what  a 3 ton truck is, we never owned anything bigger than
2 ton trucks (Ford F600's). But around here, 2 ton trucks generally weigh
just under 10K empty and gross out around 30 loaded. Our 1 ton weighs 6K and
I gross out at 14K--thats where my license stops--and my common sense. So,
how much are you hauling on your 1 ton?

John