[Farmall] Carburetor problems

kevin shilling kevin5 at iowatelecom.net
Thu Jun 21 18:24:27 PDT 2007

Check fuel tank for rust, it will clog the filter on the gas line at the
carburater, I treated my fuel tank and added a visible filter which has
pretty well solved that problem forme.  It would run for ten or fifteen
minutes and die- no fuel getting to carb, and it would (rust) get in the
float valve and let the fuel just run out the overflow.    Kevin