[AT] whoops//cub cadet

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Jun 21 16:31:10 PDT 2007

It probably should be a little bit more than .004", Larry, but it isn't that
critical.  Instructions for some engines say to set the armature as close as
practical.  At the mower shops I worked at, we kept the stiff card that the
installation instructions were printed on to use as a gauge or else tore off
the top flap of the box that the new one came in and used that.  As long as
the magnet doesn't drag on the legs of the armature, you're OK.

Larry