[AT] (no subj/going to Mexico

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Jun 21 07:12:52 PDT 2007

Yesterday on a TV news program they were talking about  farmers from
California moving to Mexico.  The guy they interviewed said he was
frustrated with imigration laws that kept him from hiring the migrant labor
he needs so he's moving his farming operation to where the labor is.

I don't know enough about California to have an educated opinion so I won't
state one.  Just reporting what I heard.

Charlie