[AT] whoops//cub cadet

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jun 21 04:08:04 PDT 2007

I have had a lot of trouble with Briggs engines with the electronic
ignition.  After a few months of being outside, the flywheel magnets get
surface rust on them and the engine runs like it has carb problems but
you cannot really pin it down.  If I sand off the flywheel and the
armature then regauge the gap, it runs fine.  maybe a little clear
lacquer would help the rust problem....

Cecil in OKla