[AT] History Exam, now kid memories

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 20 18:50:50 PDT 2007

Been noticing this week, as I was hauling wheat, a lack of trucks from the
'80's. It seems starting back in the late '60's thru the '70s Ford and Chevy
were selling tons of new 2-ton farm trucks up this way. I guess the market
got saturated and they sold very few during the '80's and '90s. (come to
think of it there were a bunch of tractors sold about that time as well).
Starting to see a lot of bigger trucks now--most are a few years old when
they come into the area. Lots of those old 2-tons still chugging along.

John