[AT] History Exam, now kid memories

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 20 18:44:21 PDT 2007

OK, getting an education here. Lucky you for not needing lime--it can use up
roughly 500lb per acre per wheat crop--lime is normally applied every 2-4
years--depending on the soil tests and farming practices. We also apply, per
acre, about 300lbs of 10-20-20 at planting and then topdress with liquid
nitrogen in the spring--about 25 gal--I think it is 30%. How does our
fetilizer use compare to yours? Oh by the way, we follow wheat with double
crop beans and do not use fertilizer.

John