[AT] Rubber seat bushings for D-14 seat

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Jun 20 16:49:01 PDT 2007

Danny,
	Several years ago when my John Deere 325 was in its second season it
did the same thing.  Tremendous bunch of aggravation.  I had bought it
new so my wife would not have any problems during the summers as my work
is away from home.  Many phone calls and paying the Deere dealer to pick
it up and return it and same thing over and over and the mechanics could
not really find anything wrong......Finally the fellow that came to pick
it up about the 3rd time asked if he could use it to mow our lawn.  The
wife said he could try.  It quit in about 10 minutes.  He changed out
the ignition circuit board to a new one that he had brought along.
Fixed.  Still working.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA