[AT] Darke County Steam Threshers Reunion

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Wed Jun 20 12:18:00 PDT 2007

We'd like to, it was really a great show the previous times we were there,
but we missed last year.

Lots going on here (good stuff, but mostly non-tractor), so we'll see what
happens.

To clarify, this is the steam show on private grounds north of Greenville,
not the gas tractor show at the fairgrounds. Lots of shade, real washrooms.

We usually go to the Air Force Museum on our way back from the show,
and eat at the Flying Tiger afterwards.

We are attempting to get to Wauseon this weekend, last couple years have
been really great there.

Dave Merchant