[AT] Rubber seat bushings for D-14 seat

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Wed Jun 20 12:44:28 PDT 2007

Richard,
I'm not real familiar with the seat shock on the D14. Are the bushings part of
the shock with a steel loop around them or they slipped ofer the end of a rod
welded to the end of the shock? If they are like the latter, simply replace
them with the old bushings from an old auto shock, which you should be able to
find around almost any auto repair shop.

Phil