[AT] Rubber seat bushings for D-14 seat

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 14:40:35 PDT 2007

 Last year my father had purchased a Cub Cadet LT1045
from Tractor Supply. The darn thing ran good even
through the winter up until about the second grass
cutting this year. Now it runs fine for any where from
10 minutes to a half hour until it starts acting as if
its vapor locking.
Since it started acting up I have switched to higher
octane gas with no improvement. Dad has called TSC
because it is under warrantee, however typical TSC
they can't get it looked at until December. (I've had
trouble with TSC in the past. so thats a bit of a sore
subject)
I personally don't think the tractor is vapor locking.
The fella from TSC my father talked with said they've
had problems with the ignitions on this model. I can't
see that as the problem either.
       I had also put a post up about this on YT
because as I had there this stinking thing is driving
me nuts!

Danny Tabor