[AT] Truck hitch questions

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 20 09:03:54 PDT 2007

I'd just try to clean it up some I think.  Seems like a job for a long
handled wire brush and a file to me.  A die grinder or dremmel tool might
help.  Sand blasting would certainly work but you have to worry about what
the sand will do outside of the tube.  If you do that make sure to cover all
glass and anything else you care about with a heavy tarp before you start
blasting.

charlie