[AT] Wanted: Small grain drill

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 19 06:25:54 PDT 2007

If you have a small grain drill in usable or reasonably repairable condition, please contact me.
Fescue tall grass is the "pasture grass of choice" in this area.     It is ok, however one must reseed at least every other year because it does not self seed well in this area.     Sooo, I am in the market for an old fashioned drill that will penetrate (at least soon after a rain, when ground is still soft); no-till would be ok, except my impression is prices are much higher.  Five foot or larger, any color, pull type or 3 point, etc.
Herb
P.S.  Farmer, what you got sitting over there in the corner!