[AT] My 2007 Wheat Harvest

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jun 19 04:47:39 PDT 2007

Pretty work Al.  I know you guys had a good time.  By the way that 52R looks
a lot like the combine my grandfather had except that, as I remember it, his
was a bit larger and the bagger station was on the left rear and not on the
side.  I was a little fellow but I can't remember being able to see anything
ahead of me but the combine as I stood on the bagger platform.  Could be
that my memory is just not very good 45 years or so after the fact.

I guess one clue is that the only tractors on the farm were an A, a Super C
and a Super M.  The Super M was my uncles and I'm not sure if it was even
there at the time so the size of the combine probably would be limited to
what a Super C could handle.

Charlie