[AT] History Exam, now kid memories

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jun 18 19:45:51 PDT 2007

Ralph that sorta reminds me of plowing 3 farms with a MF 50 Diesel with
a 3 bottom 14 inch plow.  It usually took a full week if we had the help
of a mf35 with a 2 bottom and a z moline with a 2 bottom.  The boys I
worked with started by 7 am and we quit usually about 10:30 pm.  We
thought we were really farming!!!