[AT] History Exam, now kid memories

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jun 18 13:57:13 PDT 2007

Farmer I worded that poorly.  I agree with you sentiments.  What I was
trying to say is that no matter how much we might want it to be different,
the day of the  small tobacco farmer with the a Farmall A, an Allis B or G
or any modern incarnation of the same is long gone.
I wish it could make a come back but it ain't gonna happen.  At least not in
numbers great enough to be noticeable.

Charlie