[Farmall] H Woes

olmstead at ridgenet.net olmstead at ridgenet.net
Thu Jun 14 06:36:50 PDT 2007

Mike, to check the bearings, pull the cap and rotor and see how much side
to side or up and down wiggle exists in the rotor shaft.  There's bound to
be some slop if you try twisting the shaft, but it shouldn't wobble when
you try pushing it around.  Slop in advance is better determined by timing
light or complete disassembly of the distributor.

-Karl