[Farmall] H Woes

soffiler at ct.metrocast.net soffiler at ct.metrocast.net
Wed Jun 13 05:39:43 PDT 2007

Hi Mike:

This is really just a wild guess from where I'm sitting, but
here's my story:  I worked on a green machine once that had
a real frustrating miss.  By playing with the timing you
could get it run OK at particular RPM ranges but it would
start to miss at other RPM's, and, it changed with load.  It
took me an embarrasingly long time to finally check the
distributor shaft bushings, which I discovered were so
sloppy I can barely believe it ran at all.

Good luck,
Steve O.