[AJD] NOS Deere oil can on eBay - Thank you JD List members!

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Jun 11 08:38:49 PDT 2007

A quick thank you to all who took an interest in this charity auction item,
and especially to those who corresponded with me on it, bid on the oil can,
and extra thanks to list member Don Huisjen who was the winning bidder!

The youth mentoring program that is referenced in the auction is one that I
had a hand in starting in 1999.  Now I work to help other Rotary clubs get
the program started in their communities.  Each year we have many success
stories that just bring tears to your eyes.  And it's all done with
volunteer, private, non-government money and labor...shameless political
rant.

The auction had 331 hits and nearly 50 watchers at the high point.  I know
the bulk of that was you guys and gals.

Reference eBay item # 250122634397.

Thank you.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.