[Farmall] Currie sighting

olmstead at ridgenet.net olmstead at ridgenet.net
Mon Jun 11 09:21:36 PDT 2007

I don't think Bob's going to RPRU.  Seems like he mentioned something
about PA being too far for him.  He has at least two big shows in the
midwest that he's planning on seeing but I forget which ones.

Greg, that's a generous offer, but he's out of touch already and not doing
email during his trip, so I don't have a way to let him know about you.

Guy, he does have an O-12 fuel tank onboard, but the rest of your tractor
is still in my shed.

-Karl