[Farmall] Super A Crankshaft Pulley

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 10 18:51:25 PDT 2007

Can't remember if you pull straight on the pulley or if you need a bearing
seperator to go behind it. If you have any oil leaks on the front of the
engine now would be the time to fix them. You should be able to leave the
radiator on the front end--never hurts to have 2 people to roll it away so
it doesn't get into the fan.

John