[AT] N.H. baler pick-pick up fingers

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 9 03:44:26 PDT 2007

Got the teeth in this week. Pulled the chain off the end and removed the
guard/shield/slat off the the drive end side so I could remove the bearings
off the cam rollers---they were worn out!! Like you said unbolt them from
underneath and then slide the pipe out. Not the most complicated but
definetly a job. I think it's impossible to get all the loose pieces of
straw off of a hay baler!

I may take you up on the needles, let me see if they will fit mine.

John