[AT] Tractor auctions in Canada

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Jun 8 06:14:31 PDT 2007

Hi Ralph,

Ritchie is I guess the biggest equipment auction company in the US or maybe
the world.  Down here in the SE US they mostly just do construction
equipment sales.  They have a place in Orlando Florida that is amazing.
More equipment in one spot than you can even imagine.  Apparently they are
in the process of opening up a big auction yard in Paris France.  That must
be the last place on earth someone would want to put a construction
equipment auction yard. LOL.

Charlie