[AT] Fw: Cecil Monson's D12

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Jun 6 05:50:19 PDT 2007

Charlie, I'm sorry I haven't answered your email. I have not
looked at it in several weeks. When I get time I take a
look. I find the articles almost as interesting as Cecil
found them.
I need to write to the list and thank them for the
donation to The Cancer Fund for a contribution from
the Antique Tractor list. It came on Cecil's
birthday in April.
I will send a card.
It was a very nice way for all of you to remember Cecil.
Thank you.
I just wish I could speak to him, there are so many
questions I would like to ask him.
Charlie I will try to keep in touch with you and
the rest of the group.
Lucille