[Farmall] can't be beat

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 4 18:49:40 PDT 2007

Got by to take a quick look tonight. Serial number puts it as a Straight A
from Louisville. My guess is the seat brackets were changed. The rear
lamp--which is missing--mounts to a small cast bracket on the side of the
seat bracket.

 I was wrong about the electrical box--same as any Super A but with the
switch for high and low charge.

 The front steering box has a grease fitting in the top. The clutch housing
doesn't have provisions to grease the brakes. The tractor has been converted
to a distributor. When time permits I'll try to get the block ser.#

Oh, thought maybe the rear-end had been changed but the drawbar and
cultivator are for a Super A.

John