[AT] Rock River Thresheree Swap Meet this weekend

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 2 19:41:16 PDT 2007

I guess I should have been more on where we are. I was on my way out and did a quick note, but forgot to list where this is loacated. I thought I did add the web Address, but guess Ihit send before making sure where it was on there. Sorry again
  Terry

John Grant <jfgrant at zoomon.net> wrote:
  Rock River Thresher Swap Meet this weekend. Well I'm glad someone else asked
the question, Where? When? Etc. I thought that maybe I was the only one who
doesn't know what's going on. Sure would be nice if everyone would put some
idea of where they are and when some event is in their message. Most of us
know almost everything (?) but there are a few who don't And a few of don't
know much of anything. So HELP the lost find our way out of the wilderness
and give a bit more information. Thanks.