[Farmall] can't be beat

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 2 03:54:57 PDT 2007

Afer seeing it happen more than once,I've come to the conclusion that even
the most die-hard John Deere owners/collectors concede that the offset
series of IH tractors are the best for raising garden/cultivating. Yesterday
my cousin, whose blood runs green, comes bringing in a '47 Super A just for
that. Nice looking tractor. From the lack of batttle scars it may have never
seen a farm. That now brings the headcount to 4 Super A's here on the
farm--none are restored and all "work" to earn their keep.

John